Weeks 19 and 20: God is mindful of each of us

Displaying IMG_0541.JPG




Hello!
First of all sorry for not writing last week.
These last 2 weeks were so good! We were able to serve in Rajahmundry
in a trio. We met some wonderful people too. One of them is the
Balakrishna Family. We had a restoration lesson with them that went so
well. We felt the spirit so strong in the room when Sister Kongu was
sharing the first vision. She did hat in Telugu but as she did that it
was testified to us that it doesn't matter what language we speak, the
holy ghost can touch, speak and testify to all of us of the truth.
We also witnessed a miracle!!
So last Sunday I was greeting everybody in church and as I went up to
greet sister Seerapu she told me that her son was coming to
Rajahmundry on the 24th (which meant they could have been baptized
because they were waiting for their son to come and baptize them) So i
immediately asked her if they were thinking about baptism still and
she said yes, hey were. I couldn't believe it! This is the couple that
had been coming to church for 18 years but was not ready to be
baptized. I asked her the same question like 10 times ( jk..well,
maybe not :P ) and the answer was same, "yes" I couldn't believe it.
So we met them on Tuesday and confirmed it with a brother too and got
them ready for their baptism. We were still worried that they might
back out any moment.
But, on Saturday, the 24th, Brother Simhachalem Seerapu, and his wife,
Varalakshmi Seerapu entered the waters and were baptized by their
youngest son. They were confirmed as members of the Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter-day Saints and received the Holy Ghost the next day.
All worries disappeared and we all were so so so happy for hem and
their whole family. Their son expressed how he was happy and that now
they will be making plans to visit the temple as a family in the
coming years, so they can all be together as a family even after
death.
God really does prepare people an softens their hearts. It was then
testified to me that there is a time for everything. And this was heir
time.
My mission has been a really humbling experience for me, Though it has
just begun, I have been able to learn so much and I am still learning
each day.
I know God lives and loves every single one of us.
Last week we visited a sister who has been away from church for 4
years now. And as she shared some of her problems and concerns with us
we were really heartbroken. But the fact that she still believed in
God and remembered how merciful he has always been she shared how she
has never forgotten to thank her. She taught me that ay that no matter
what the circumstances in our lives might be, we can move on if we
remember that our Heavenly Father loves us immensely and that He will
never leave us, but that He is always always mindful of us.
I know that to be true.
I love you all so much! I hope you're all doing good. And I hope you
all can feel God's love each day. If not, look closely, you'll see it
:))

Loads of love,
Sister Massey
Attachments area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 29 & 30 : Aruku Valley and wonderful people

The Journey has begun .

Week 28: Getting all my cousins