Week 17: TRIO

Displaying IMG_0374.JPG Displaying X Goodbye Sisters Massey & Waghmare  4 Jun 2017.jpg




Hii,
I hope you all are well hydrated this summer! i am doing my best myself :P 
We had a lot of new things happen this past week. Sister Waghmare and I found out that one of our investigators speaks Hindi so we had 2 appointments teaching in Hindi. I never thought i would ever be teaching my native language. It made me realise that God always provides us with ways to keep doing His work if we really have the desire to.
I am in a tri-companionship now with Sister Waghmare and Sister Kongu(my MTC companion) and we are serving in rajahmundry and in Vizag! We're excited to see how this works out!
Yesterday we had the opportunity to attend one of the fist Stake conferences in the Rajahmundry Stake. It was wonderful to see so many faithful saints gathered here in Rajhamundry! They came from Kakinada, Dowleshweram and here. I was so happy to see and have short conversations with some of them! I know tha Heavenly Father has great things in store for the saints in India and i know that as we keep following Him with ll our heart and mind, He will bless us abundantly. I can already see that. 
I love you all so much! 
naku telusu paraloka thandri mana andharini premistunnaru ani,naku telusu yesu christu nivasimche vunnaru ani. naku telusu edhi nijamaina church ani alage book of mormon nijamayina shakti gala book. nenu na paraloka thandri ni premistunnanu alage me andharni kuda premistunnanu, yesu christu namam tho mugistunnanu amen

Love,
Sister Massey



ps- this is me with my new companions and with elder and sister Newton after the stake conference after saying our goodbyes as they leave for home this Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 29 & 30 : Aruku Valley and wonderful people

Week 28: Getting all my cousins

The Journey has begun .